Friday, June 8, 2012

Racks and Holders with Multiple Uses


Today it is all about multiple uses for objects, especially ones you might already have on hand.  I cannot claim all of the ideas as my own, but am excited to share others' genius thoughts with you!  Check below for links to original posts.  Fist of all--wine racks.  We all buy these when we are young and childless to create a cool wine storage space.  I actually have 4 of the stackable racks featured bottom left that I got from Pier 1 Imports.  Guess how many bottles of wine I have on them in all...3.  Obviously I could be putting them to better use!  This genius has put large glasses in each dip to fill with markers, pens, pencils, or whatever!  So smart.  A wall mounted towel rack would be so adorable hanging in a bathroom (especially a guest bath) with towels on display.  Bottom right I have featured a towel rack with multiple bars for hanging.  I love it for the purpose it is meant for, but I envision it in my living room, bedroom, or nursery with blankets/quilts hanging on display.  I have so many beautiful handmade quilts and nice blankets that just sit on a shelf or in a closet; it would be cool to be able to show them off without taking up too much space.  Last but not least, this home-made rolodex of sorts is made using a paper towel holder!  How smart!  This genius has created it for scrapbook sticker storage, but I would love to try it for a recipe book!

Can you think of more creative uses for these items?  Tell me what you think!


Until Tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment