Monday, June 4, 2012

Introduction

As a military wife, my husband and I have moved twice in the past three years and know that we will move twice more in the next three years.  Each time creates exciting challenges as I unpack and set up our furniture and accessories in new (sometimes oddly sized or shaped) spaces.  This means coming up with out-of-the-box solutions and inexpensive ways to make our home comfortable, classy, and fresh.  I love to explore websites, catalogs, and stores to compile room collections; since I unfortunately do not have 50 rooms to constantly redesign I want to share my ideas for you to use!

Check back often for great tips!

Do you have a design dilemma?  Are you "craven inspiration" for a specific room or space?  Write a comment about it and I will help you trouble-shoot in an upcoming post!

No comments:

Post a Comment