Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Easy to Update Bedroom



I love this bedroom! I have always wanted a canopy bed like this one from Pottery Barn.  I keep my bedding all white or natural so that I can change out accessories like decorative pillows, throws, and paint colors to keep things interesting without buying all new bedding everytime I want to update.  When designing this room I stuck to that mindset and started with the bed, mirror, white bedding, curtains and lanterns.  I found this adorable accent pillow at Target and it was my inpiration for the mustard tufted bench, red throw and beautiful Ebbtide Blue paintcolor by Sherwin Williams.  What do you think? Be the first to leave me a comment about this room!

 See an item you can't live without? Click below to find it.



See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment